Take your flight from Bali to Ende, you will be met by your private guide and transferred to the restaurant for lunch then City sightseeing visit Museum Bung Karno the first president of Indonesia then driving to Moni. Sleep overnight in Homestay & Dinner will be on your personal expenses.
Early morning we drive up to the three colored lakes of Kelimutu, one of Indonesia’s most mysterious and dramatic sights. The three colors Crater Lake is set in deep craters at a height of 1,600m. Enjoy the morning atmosphere then we go back to homestay for breakfast then drive to Bajawa with some stops visit traditional village and other beautiful panorama along the way before continuing to Bajawa; lunch in small local Warung between Ende & Bajawa, dinner and overnight in Bajawa.
Breakfast in your hotel then start the adventure driving to Bena the traditional typical customs village showing the old century’s life style of the local community afterwards driving to Bajawa for lunch in local restaurant. Lunch will be served with local cuisine then after lunch driving to Ruteg with a stop in Aimere to see the home industry of local wine/alcoholic then continue to Ruteng. Dine & overnight in Hotel Rivaya & Hotel Sinda due to the limited of accommodation reason.
Breakfast in your hotel then start driving from Ruteng to Labuan Bajo at 08:00, stop in Cara to see the spider web shape rice terrace then continue to Labuan Bajo. Lunch will be served in local restaurant in Labuan Bajo. On this day we will take you to see tradition rice field include introducing the reason of Spider web shape of rice terrace in Cancar. Afterwards driving to Labuan Bajo with a stop for lunch in Lembor.Overnight in Hotel Puri Sari/Luwansa/similar. Dine will be served in Hotel.
Breakfast in your hotel then transfer to harbor at 08:00 then sailing to Padar Island, on arrival at the Island; start your private trekking to the top of the Island with a distance approximately 1 mile (2 km). Here, after taking in these one-of-a-trekking, back to the boat and cruise to Pink Beach. On the way, enjoy lunch on board. You’ll have the opportunity to swim and snorkel at Pink Beach (Pantai Merah) in the afternoon. Savor the panoramic view of the turquoise sea against a backdrop of blue skies, rolling hills and rocky cliffs as you stroll along the soft sand, which is actually pink. From this remote beach on an uninhabited island, dip into the calm, clear waters and spot an amazing array of marine life amid the colorful coral. Late afternoon sailing Kalong Island. Dine & overnight on board.
*On this trip start our ocean trip to explore small islands around Komodo National Park. This trip activities take you to the beautiful of our natures; you will pampered with beautiful panorama of the island and underwater panorama with snorkeling, you will see a lots of Corrals, thousand species of fishes and relaxing in the beach. Late afternoon we will enjoy the Afternoon Coffee Break on the boat.
Breakfast on board. It is a 30-minutes boat ride to Komodo Island. On arrival at the Island; start your private morning safari on Komodo Island with a half-hour ranger-led walk to Banunggulung, a distance of approximately 1 mile (2 km). Here, your guide will point out Komodo dragons in their natural habitat. You’ll see where the giant creatures sunbathe or observe how they inspect burrows to lay their eggs—as many as 20 at a time. Komodo Island is also home to other wildlife and a great variety of amazing birds, such as sulphur-crested cockatoos, megapodes (chicken-like birds with small heads and large feet) and collared kingfishers sporting bright blue feathers. After taking in these one-of-a-kind natural attractions then cruise to Rinca. Along the way, enjoy lunch on board. You’ll have the opportunity to swim in Manta Point to try our lucky to see a lots of Manta Rays. Continue cruise to Rinca Island, one of the best locations to see the dragons in their natural habitat. An approximate 2-hour soft trek on the island in search for the dragons, guided by a local ranger. Afterwards, continue sailing towards Kalong Island where you can observe bats filling the sky as they come home to roost at sunset. Dine & overnight on board.
Enjoy your onboard breakfast before disembarking at Labuan Bajo. With a stop for snorkeling in Kelor Island and then snorkeling in Kanawa. Lunch serve on board then sail to Labuan Bajo. On arrival in the harbor then transfer to Hotel. Dine will be serve in hotel or restaurant nearby.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and check out afterwards. You will be picked up at the hotel lobby at the designated time, depending on your flight schedule. Proceed directly to Komodo Airport for your onward journey with wonderful memories of your visit. If time permits, you’ll take a short sightseeing tour of Batu Cermin Cave—translated into Indonesian as Mirror Rock—which actually belongs to a series of caves. Your guide will point out how the impressive limestone outcrop got its name. (Hint: Watch the sunlight reflect off the rock, creating a spectacular visual effect on the cave walls!) Keep an eye out for long-tailed monkeys, and take in the panoramic view of the mainland and islands near Labuan Bajo. En route to Komodo Airport, view the traditional market in Labuan Bajo, boasting a wealth of local goods such as fruit, seafood and meat. Your guide will transfer you to the airport in time for your onward flight. (Flight is at own expense).
*Lunch in Local restaurant nearby
• Stay in hotel of choice in Flores based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
• Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
• Return airport transfer based on private basis in a chauffeured, fully air-conditioned vehicle
• Boat trips based on private basis with activities as indicated in the itinerary
• Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
• Complete snorkeling gear
• Applicable entrance fee, ranger fee and parking fee in all destinations
• local government tax
• Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
• Any domestic or international flights
• Any beverages (juice, soft drinks or any alcoholic beverages)
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
• Personal health and travel insurance
• Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and hotel porterage
• High Season and Peak season surcharge for hotel in Labuan Bajo (to be advised)
• Any additional excursion/optional tours/activates that are not mentioned in the itinerary (e.g. extension stay, diving certification and/or diving trips, rental diving gear)
• Additional 10 per person per day for conservation fund on Sundays/public holiday (Kelimutu & Komodo National Park)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Private basis only (no seat in coach available)
• Operated daily, with 48 hours advanced reservation required (subject to availability of the hotels/resorts)
• Strong current and waves during the peak of wet season (between Decembers to February) might limit you to visit Rinca Island only. Please consult with your travel consultant closer to your date of travel (1 week prior to your visit)
• It is harder to spot the komodo dragons during the mating season (July to August). Best time to visit is between April until June (dry season, manta season - best time for snorkeling, diving on the north side of the Komodo National Park, and for overland journeys). September to October is whale season, manta season, and komodo season
• Early booking is highly recommended for traveling during high season and peak season period
BALI OFFICE :
Jl. Gunung Merapi, no. 35 Denpasar
LABUAN BAJO OFFICE :
Jl. Wisata Batu Cermin
Ketentang - Labuan Bajo